Salsa Savannah and Calle Saoko Attendance Waiver
*Last updated: December 28, 2023*
In consideration of being allowed to participate in activities by Salsa Savannah and Calle Saoko, I acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. ASSUMPTION OF RISK: I understand and acknowledge that participating in dance classes, events, or activities at Calle Saoko may involve physical activity and carry certain inherent risks, including but not limited to falls, collisions, and other potential injuries. I voluntarily assume all such risks.
2. RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY: I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, hereby release and discharge Calle Saoko, its owner, Roger Wilson-James, and all their respective agents, employees, and representatives, from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, or causes of action arising out of my participation in any activities at the studio, to the fullest extent allowed by the laws of Georgia and South Carolina.
3. MEDICAL CONSENT: In the event of an injury or medical emergency, I authorize Calle Saoko to seek medical treatment on my behalf.
4. PHOTO/VIDEO RELEASE: I grant Calle Saoko the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs, videos, or other media in which I may appear for promotional, advertising, or other related purposes without compensation or approval.
5. COMPLIANCE: I agree to comply with all rules, regulations, and guidelines provided by Calle Saoko.
6. GOVERNING LAW: This waiver shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of both Georgia and South Carolina, as applicable.I have read and understand this waiver, and I voluntarily accept with full knowledge of its content and significance.
7. CHANGES TO THIS WAIVER: We may update this waiver periodically. The latest version will be posted on our website with the effective date.